Spartan First is a growing company with the opportunities to expand into occupational health and community health domains. We are extremely supportive of health and employment related Indigenous partnerships and projects.
Should you have any interest in joining our rapidly advancing organisation, please register us through the “Contact Us” function.
Our active and current job opportunities are advertised in mainstream media and our social media platforms.
Training is a natural inclusion for our organisation, especially in the areas of;
- Injury Prevention
- Mental Health
- Occupational Health
- Workplace Coaching
Sessions, programs and training calendars can be customised and tailored to your specific needs. Our complete list is extensive and adaptable. Our most commonly requested topics include:
- Musculoskeletal injury prevention
- Manual task risk management
- Suicide awareness and prevention
- Psychological safety in the workplace
- Hazard identification
- Workstation set up
- Indigenous mental health
- Injury management
- Mental health – broadening the awareness around social and emotional health, which strengthens overall wellbeing.